Mortgage advice and Financing requests
Financing your “dream home” is a serious issue and you need to give it the utmost attention. It always begins with the question of how much money you can borrow, but the more important question may be which amount of monthly charges are acceptable for you. Additionally, questions like how flexible your mortgage has to be and how you want to pay it back are also very important.
After a free consultation , your mortgage advisor will use these questions to make an extensive analysis of your personal wishes and the possible solutions. The next step is selecting a mortgage that completely fits you.
What else can Curacao Brokerage do for you?
- One Stop Shop! Curacao Brokerage works together with Curacao Financial Advisory Services BV. They offer you the advantage of not having to visit multiple banks, therefore saving you time and effort. Curacao Financial Advisory Services is fully informed about the different mortgage types and conditions that the local banks offer and they can be a great help to you.
- Your advisor takes the time to help you find the best mortgage type, with emphasis being put on your personal wishes and abilities.
- You will get guidance and help when requesting the financing. You can be assured that your personal and financial information will get treated with the utmost care and privacy. To ensure this privacy, a confidentiality agreement will be signed with you
- After setting up a financing agreement, we will deal with the mortgage lenders in Curacao. While you are keeping yourself busy with deciding on how to decorate your house, your advisor will make sure that you get the best possible offer.
- The needed consultations will also be done with the notary and the controlling of the final payment are also a part of the service. Additionally, don't forget that:
- The service should you have questions down the road. Questions like, does this mortgage still fit my current situation? Which options do I have if I want to rebuild or move? Or maybe you just want some information regarding your mortgage or information about which part of the interest is tax deductible. In the future, when you have these questions, you can keep counting on service and advice.
What do you do now?
If you wish to get more information, you can contact us through the form below or you can visit the website
of Curacao Financial Advisory Services.